[Asterisk-Users] Bigger problems than ogg

Tommy Denton tommydenton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:26:49 MST 2005

so is there anyway to just delete the lot?  or do I have to drive to
the colo and reinstall..

I know this answer, the sys admin in my body tells me that when you
have messed up this bad you are better to just gack and load it up
again...but alas I will take my beating..

Thank you for your help,

Tommy