[Asterisk-Users] OrderlyQ

Matt King m at orderlysoftware.com
Sun Aug 14 14:37:09 MST 2005

Hello Jason,

    I've just come across your post to the Asterisk-Users group
regarding OrderlyQ (from a web search - sorry it's taken so long).

You wrote:

 > What experience can be shared about installing and running the
OrderlyQ application? I have a bunch of
 > queues set up and want to start adding some additional apps and this
one looked promising but I have
 > very little java experience and it doesn't seem to be running properly.

    I just thought I should point out that there is no Java experience
necessary to run OrderlyQ, and no Java applications to install.  We run
OrderlyQ as a managed service for you over FastAGI and Manager - all you
need do is make some minor modifications to your Asterisk config files
(and we'll do this for you if you like).

    Perhaps you've come across OrderlyQ through our open-source
OrderlyCalls platform?  There is a java demo of OrderlyQ as part of that
package, but it's not required to use OrderlyQ.

    More details about how to integrate Asterisk with the OrderlyQ
managed service (and lots of other useful asterisk queue information)
are at http://www.orderlyq.com/asteriskqueues.html .

    Hope this helps,

       Matt King, M.A. Oxon.
       Managing Director, Orderly Software Ltd.