[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce - No Disconnect

Kris Edwards krisedwards at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:37:25 MST 2005

Regarding my earlier email (for some reason, I don't get my own emails
from the list), I looked at the code and although I'm no programmer, I
see that this is meant to hangup after the announcement.  If I comment
that line out, the call remains on the line, but I'm in limbo.  I tried
to add a chan->priority = 101 in place of the hangup and get this on the
cli:

= Spawn extension (locator, s, 101) exited non-zero on
'Parked/SIP/3105989483-f5f1<ZOMBIE>'

So I'm not sure what happened there, but neither the parked caller or
myself are affected.  I'll look around at other code and see if I can
figure out how to transfer the called party (me) into a context that can
"Press 1 to accept the call" or some such thing.  Maybe I'll even figure
out how to pull the  caller out of the parking lot and send them to
voicemail if I choose to "Reject the Call" (instead of them having to
wait for the timeout)

Kris