[Asterisk-Users] voicemail - 99 message limit

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Sun Aug 14 09:20:49 MST 2005

Thanks Luki,

Seems easy enough, does the code look like it would be hard to change
that value from a hard coded value to a global variable which can be
defined in voicemail.conf and overridden for a single mailbox?

I am not a coder so an opinion would be useful.

I have cross posted this to -dev since it seems to be going that route.

Damon

> See apps/app_voicemail.c:
> #define MAXMSG 100
>
> Then recompile the app and reload the module (or restart asterisk).
>
> --Luki
>
> On 8/12/05, Damon Estep <damon at suburbanbroadband.net> wrote:
> > Anyone know how to override the 99 message limit in voicemail?
(yeah, we