[Asterisk-Users] *confused* - help needed

Vedran Dakic java at it-review.net
Sun Aug 14 06:11:01 MST 2005

Hello there.

What I'm trying to make is - have an asterisk server with
sccp/mgcp/skip/h.323 support to handle calls

between various company locations. Let's say the company has five different
locations, internet connections

in each one of them and would like to use it via asterisk to do telephone
calls.

Hardware-wise I have a couple of dual Opterons and some classic i386 servers
(P4). As far as VoIP

phones are concerned - I have a couple of Grandstream's, a couple of
SwissVoice IP10s's and some Cisco's

and Kirk's. I'd like to setup a network that uses those phones (it's not a
must to use ALL of them), and to have

VoIP telephony between the phones in the company, and if it's not "within
the company" - to use ISDN lines

to connect to "outsiders". I read something about a possibility to use ISDN
modems for these things, but so

far I had zero luck configuring this (I have ASUScom's PCI ISDN modem)...
Any advices/links?

Cheers,

Vedran.