[Asterisk-Users] Module wcfxs - is it not part of astlinux?

Angus Comber angus at iteloffice.com
Sun Aug 14 03:37:00 MST 2005

Hello

I am (attempting) to run the astlinux version of Asterisk on a VIA embedded
platform.  I have a TDM04B and pretty sure zaptel.conf and zapata.conf setup
OK.  They worked fine with same card in traditional PC anyway.

I think need the module wcfxs for a Digium TDM04B card.  Is this module not
part
of astlinux?  Do I need to download it?  Or is it in opt?  I see wctdm - but
think that is for X100 card.

in rc.conf I have the entry ZAPMODS="wcfxs" in ## Better Zaptel support ##
section.  I commented out ZAPMODS="wctdm" because I thought that was for
X100 card.  (rc.conf is a specific astlinux central config file).

I get these errors:
Aug 14 10:18:39 pbx local0.warn asterisk[297]: WARNING[297]: loader.c:396 in
ast_load_resource: chan_zap.so: load_module failed, returning -1
Aug 14 10:18:39 pbx local0.warn asterisk[297]: WARNING[297]: loader.c:501 in
load_modules: Loading module chan_zap.so failed!

Presumably I just need to find the wcfxs module?

Angus

p.s. I realise there is an astlinux mailing list - just trying to get max
coverage as need to get this working asap ;)