[Asterisk-Users] generic x100p always OnHook (FXO port trhoug optimum voice VOIP service)

Carlos Trallero c_trallero at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 11:40:49 MST 2005

Hi guys,

 First, changed the thread to generic x100p always
OnHook since I realized my problem is more general
than to just optimum voice.

 My x100p card is always onhook, and that's why it
kills the dialtone whenever I connect it to the phone
line.

 Some more in depth debug/status:

zap show channel 1:
InAlarm: 1 (believe correspond to red alarm)
Actual Hookstate: OnHook

 Ichanged the rx/tx but I don't believe this will fix
the problem. Also tried with loop/ground start
signaling but no luck.

help please...
carlos

--- Madhawa Jayanath <asterisk-user at dualcall.com>