[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Card (Rev G) with bad FXS module?

Zvi Kushnaroff zvik at komcard.com
Fri Aug 12 23:21:13 MST 2005

Jeff,

You might want to try changig the setup of tzaptel.conf and zapata.conf.
I have a TDM400P with 2 FX0 modules and one FXS module.
I found that the stting that digium recommends are WRONG.
It works fine with the following seetings:
As U can see no channel 2!!
zaptel.conf
fxoks=1
fxsks=3,4

zapata.conf:
signalling=fxo_ks
echocancel=yes ; You can set this to 32, 64, or 128, tweak to your needs.
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=400 ; Asterisk trains to the beginning of the call, number is in
milliseconds
callerid=asreceived
group=1
context=default ; Points to the default context of your extensions.conf
channel => 1

signalling=fxs_ks
group=2
context=incoming