[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Card (Rev G) with bad FXS module?

Jeff Borders jeff at jeffborders.com
Sat Aug 13 07:46:20 MST 2005

I think I have a bad FXS module on my TDM400P.

Channel map:

 >> Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
 >> Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
 >>
 >> 2 channels configured.
 >> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

The zaptel loads ok, but the wctdm reports No such device or address and
stays loaded.  The TDM400P is rev G if that means anything.  When I do a
  ls -l /proc/zaptel/* there's nothing there.

I'm pretty sure my configs are correct.  I copied them verbatim from
http://www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/wildcard_tdm400p.html and my card
is setup the same way with the green FXS Module in TEL1 and the red FXO
module in TEL2.  (I believe thats the standard way they come from
Digium.)  I purchased this probably two years ago.

I've tried both the stable zaptel and CVS zaptel.  I tried moving the
modules to 3 and 4 (and changed everything accordingly).  I even tried this:

Comment out this line on zaptel/zconfig.h and recompile zaptel.

/*
   * Uncomment if you happen have an early TDM400P Rev H which
   * sometimes forgets its PCI ID to have wcfxs match essentially all
   * subvendor ID's
   */
/* #define TDM_REVH_MATCHALL */

This is just a basic test setup for my home.  I want to get an analog
phone and 2 Cisco 7910 phones working.  Any help would be appreciated.
Jeff Borders