ISDN Setup [was: Re: [Asterisk-Users] One more newbie question]

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Sat Aug 13 06:30:57 MST 2005

[ Subject changed so people looking at the list index will actually have
the minimal clue as to what this post is about ].

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 01:50:16PM +0100, Sean Rima wrote:
> Ok, I am going for A at H with the CentOS iso disk. Installed and just
> checking a few things out.

And obviously you want us to do all of your work for you?

You don't even give a meaningful subject to your messages, so in the
future the discussions that followed will be useless to searchers. I
didn't even bother reading previous "newbie question" threads.

> My other question is this, which I forgot to ask before. We have no
> Broadband here and more than likely will never have, so I am just
> looking at building Asterisk to handle inbound and outbound calls, at
> home via a ISDN card and for my hotel job via a PSTN line setup. Is this
> very complicated to setup or not?

No.

Does that answer your question?

Now go and do the minimal search:

* What type of ISDN services is availble at your country/area?
* Did you read a bit about the availble ISDN support in Asterisk?
  - It is generally better to ask questions that indicate you did and point
    to parts you don't understand, than just ask general qustions.