[Asterisk-Users] MISDN callerid

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Aug 13 05:54:24 MST 2005

On 14:43, Sat 13 Aug 05, Stefan Gofferje wrote:
> Michiel van Baak schrieb:
>
> >>I have a cologne chip card which is connected directly to the ntba.
> >>Outgoing and incoming calls work fine, but incoming calls from ntba have
> >>the wrong callerid (first 0 is missing). I'm using current jolly misdn
> >>drivers and chan_misdn-14_04_05 with asterisk stable.
>
> >I think this is normal behavior for ISDN lines. My guess
> >it's the telco not sending the 0.
>
> The callerid is tranmitted completely different. Adding zeros or plusses
> is a matter of the equipment (phone).
>
> >I have the same thing on AVM Fritz with chan_capi and with
> >the QuadBRI with qozap and chan_zap. I simply add the 0 to
> >national numbers (based on length of numbers without leading
> >0) or a + to international numbers. This fixed all later
> >lookup functionality in my dialplan.
>
> For chan_capi - capi.conf:
>
> [general]
> nationalprefix=0
> internationalprefix=00
>
> For HFC-cards (bristuff / ZAPHFC) - zapata.conf:
>
> [channels]
> pridialplan=local
> prilocaldialplan=local
>
> For MISDN: no idea... look into the docs or use ZAPHFC :-).
>
> Changing the CID in the dialplan is really ugly :-).
>
> Besides, Michiel, I strongly recommend chan_capi-cm! It has more
> functions than chan_capi. You can e.g. send any hangupcause you want
> back to the network e.g. 021 "call rejected" >:-) ...
>
> chan_capi-cm -> http://sourceforge.net/projects/chan-capi/
> cause codes  -> http://www.telos-systems.com/?/techtalk/cause.htm

Stefan,

The nationalprefix settinf fixed it, thnx.
The qozap cards uses a patched fixcid.agi, taken from AAH.
Works great for the job it does at customers place.

I'm already testing with chan_capi-cm, but for some reason
the capiAnswerFax never generates a faxfile with more than 0
bytes in it. Because I only have ISDN at work I didn't yet
have time to really dive into it and reverted to 0.3.5 for
the moment. Maybe later today I have some time to test, it
is weekend afterall ;)

Thanks for the link of the cause codes, I can already think
of some nice implementations here.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info