[Asterisk-Users] MISDN callerid

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Aug 13 05:31:53 MST 2005

On 11:44, Sat 13 Aug 05, Christian Peter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a cologne chip card which is connected directly to the ntba.
> Outgoing and incoming calls work fine, but incoming calls from ntba have
> the wrong callerid (first 0 is missing). I'm using current jolly misdn
> drivers and chan_misdn-14_04_05 with asterisk stable.
>
> Is anyone seeing this behaviour too?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Christian

Hi,

I think this is normal behavior for ISDN lines. My guess
it's the telco not sending the 0.
I have the same thing on AVM Fritz with chan_capi and with
the QuadBRI with qozap and chan_zap. I simply add the 0 to
national numbers (based on length of numbers without leading
0) or a + to international numbers. This fixed all later
lookup functionality in my dialplan.

Hope this is of any help for you.

--
Michiel van Baak