[Asterisk-Users] TE411P problem

Tim Connolly tim at theplanet.com
Fri Aug 12 19:03:42 MST 2005

You might start by running /usr/src/zaptel/zttest. See if you stay at 100%.
That's going to be the first thing digium checks. You might also run the
autosupport script and take a look at it for anything obvious.

I'm having lots of stability problems with my 411's. I'm not blaming the 411
yet, just seems odd that I ran for months on a TE110P with a peak of 10-15
calls, and now my box kernel panics each time it hits the same load.
Granted, its got 4 PRI's now, but still only 10-15 calls will kill it. Does
seem to kill the echo as long as the zttest comes back clean.