[Asterisk-Users] FXO port trhoug optimum voice VOIP service

Carlos Trallero c_trallero at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 10:55:56 MST 2005

Hello,

 I have asterisk running on Fedora Core 3 with a x100p
(oem). After some time I got asterisk with some soft
extensions working (u gotta love open source), but I'm
stuck with outbound dialing. This is the diagnose:

- detect 1 wcfxo channel.
- when trying to make an outside call I get unable to
create channel of type Zap. Everyone is busy/congested
at this time
- When I plug the x100p to the phone jack, the dial
tone in all of my phones die.

 Because of the later I'm suspecting that there is
some problem with the signaling or voltage detection.

 My PSTN line is actually from a VoIP modem that runs
over the Cablevision network (known as Optimum Voice).

 Thanks everyone.
 Carlos