[Asterisk-Users] Incompatible destination (88) Error Message

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Aug 12 10:24:52 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 20:09 +0300, Iraklis Zografos wrote:
> > Called Number (len= 7) [ Ext: 1  TON: Unknown Number Type (0)  NPI:
> Unknown Number Plan (0) '3118' ]

That seems to be fairly clear to me. As I understand it, the Avaya is
rejecting the call. Check that 3118 is an acceptable input (i.e.
extension) on the Avaya.

--
-Bryce
bryce at rhinoequipment.com

NOTICE: The views expressed in this e-mail do not neccesarily reflect
those of my employer, this company, or its employees. This is a personal
e-mail and as such, the opinions expressed are my own.