[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500 / Registration Question?

Kenny Kant kennyk74 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 09:21:12 MST 2005

Hello again,

I have a bunch of Polycom IP500 Phones with Boot 2.6.2
and SIP 1.4.1.  I have defined seperate user and peer
settings for my extensions as per posts I have seen in
here.  I can access voicemail...etc and the phone seem
work fine.

Question: when I do "sip show registration" there is
nothing listed and/or "sip show subscriptions" nothing
is there.  But when I do "sip show peers" I see a list
of my phones, same for "sip show users". Shouldnt I
see my phones as "registered" or something similar
under these two sections? I have them set to register,
and like I said they are working fine.

Any help?

Thanks,

Kenny