[Asterisk-Users] Voipjet experiment

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Fri Aug 12 08:14:52 MST 2005

I get the same problem @ home when I use it.  I thought it was just me.

..o-------------------------------------------------------o.
Brian Fertig
NOC/Network Engineer
Planet Telecom, Inc.
Tampa, FL Office

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Garth
Summey
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 10:58 AM
To: Asterisk-Users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Voipjet experiment

Hi List,

I'm wondering if someone who uses VoipJet as their termination service
would do me a favor.

If I call the American Airlines reservation number (1-800-433-7300), the

call gets connected, but after 30 seconds asterisk drops the call
responding that no one answered.

I'm using areskicc2 (calling card app) as an authentication system and I

don't know if that is what is causing the problem, or if VoipJet doesn't

sense the line was picked up (and thus doesn't pass this info to me).

Here is a sample output of CLI when the disconnect happens:

---
     -- Called voipjet/18004337300
     -- Call accepted by 216.118.117.46 (format ulaw)
     -- Format for call is ulaw
     -- IAX2/voipjet-1 is making progress passing it to SIP/541-d994
     -- Nobody picked up in 30000 ms
     -- Hungup 'IAX2/voipjet-1'
---

During the 30000 ms I hear the American Airlines auto attendant giving
me options, I can choose and option and the auto attendant will
recognize the DTMF and send me to that menu, then after a total of 30
seconds, I get disconnected.

I haven't had this issue with any other numbers yet (only been in
production use one day...)

Any info is appreciated.

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

This email was scanned by:  Mcafee GroupShield