[Asterisk-Users] Billion BRI PCI card

Christoph Eicke cei at inmedias.it
Fri Aug 12 00:55:25 MST 2005

On Friday 12 August 2005 09:43, John Fawcett wrote:
> when using in NT mode does the card require additional power or is it
> able to supply enough power by itself to the S0 bus?

I don't know the exact specifics about the Billion card, but I have a setup
where I have an extra NTBA connected to the ISDN card (S0 bus coming from
ISDN card into NTBA, cable needs to be crossed) and then my ISDN phones are
connected to the S0 bus coming out of the NTBA.
I assume that the Billion card works in a similar fashion and doesn't have the
necessary power to directly connect phones to it.
I hope that this helps you a little.