[Asterisk-Users] My users are using PSTN instead of VoIP

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Aug 12 00:08:10 MST 2005

Some of my customers are using PSTN to call each other from the VoIP system.

I want to stop that, by setting up all internal numbers to be reachable
via VoIP first.

E.g.   A calls B  via VoipJet !!! But B is on our system.
I want now set it up so that if B is reachable via VoIP, than it should
call this number directly.

I could now setup all these extensions and avoid so VoipJet, but I
wonder, if not there is a simpler way via private ENUM ..

Has anybody done that?

bye

Ronald Wiplinger