[Asterisk-Users] list in asterisk cli is getting too long

Hilton Williams hilton at datatex.co.za
Thu Aug 11 23:25:46 MST 2005

Hi

If all you need is to browse the list of users, and you don't need
to be in the CLI all the time, you can do something like:

asterisk -rx "sip show users" | more

from the Unix command line.

Regards
Hilton

Datatex Dynamics CC
Web site http://www.datatex.co.za/
Email to hilton at datatex.co.za
Tel +27215924033
Fax +27215924077

The use of the Datatex e-mail facility is not permitted
for the distribution of chain letters or offensive email
of any nature whatsoever. Datatex hereby distances itself
from and accepts no liability in respect of the
unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the sending of
e-mail communications for other than strictly business
purposes. Datatex furthermore disclaims liability for any
unauthorised instruction for which permission was not
granted. Any recipient of an unacceptable communication,
a chain letter or offensive material of any nature is
requested to report it to abuse at datatex.co.za.