[Asterisk-Users] Supervised transfer problem with BudgetTone

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Thu Aug 11 19:29:06 MST 2005

Nicolas,

Just did some quick testing and the instructions are incorrect.  You need to
press "transfer" to complete the transfer instead of the second "flash".
This actually makes more sense.

Attended and regular transfer both work perfectly with the following
settings:

Enable Call Features: "Yes"
Disable call Waiting: "No"
Send Flash event: "No"

DTMF should be whatever * is set to, but in-band won't work properly if your
codec is anything other than U-Law.

By the way, the newest firmware also makes the long overdue conference
feature work properly.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com