[Asterisk-Users] Adtran TSU 600

Kris Edwards krisedwards at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:40:34 MST 2005

I got a good deal on one of these channel banks loaded with 24 FXS
ports.  I know 24 seems pretty overkill for a home user, but I got this
shipped cheaper than I could have gotten a TDM400P w/ 1 FXS port.  I've
read that these are compatible w/ asterisk, but can they be used w/o a
T1?? (I'm not really sure how * is connected to the channel bank).

Would I have to have a T100P (whatever the new model is.. T1/E1
selectable.. blah blah) and a T1 xover cable?  (If so, suddenly the deal
just got more expensive)