[Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question: Building anAsterisk systemtoreplace an old PBX but using existing phone

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Thu Aug 11 14:22:41 MST 2005

You are right.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Tarpo,
Louie
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:11 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Newbie Question: Building anAsterisk
systemtoreplace an old PBX but using existing phone

You write out a dialplan, then when you match a pattern in the dial
plan, the Polycom will initiate the call immediately.  This way you can
have 4 digit internal extensions dial immediately, or have it wait for a
long distance or international number.