[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP301 and 501 with asterisk...

Shaun Bolling sbolling at t-l.com
Thu Aug 11 13:46:41 MST 2005

Jonathan, did you have any problem getting your polycom 301 to work with
asterisk. I purchase two of them for testing. I have been trying for two
days now to get them to call one another, with no luck. My software
phones work fine. In my asterisk log I get a error message like "Failed
to authenticate user". Did you have this problem?

--Shaun