[Asterisk-Users] PRI dropped calls w/ asterisk dropped betweenpstn & norstar

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Thu Aug 11 13:25:11 MST 2005

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4468 may have what you're looking for. If not, it sounds like a very similar problem. Likely you can work around it by issuing an Answer() to the Norstar before dialing out. That will satisfy the Norstars ISDN timers. Also, try enabling extended results on the Norstar - you should see a 'recov time exp' error message displayed on the originating set.

Hope that helps.

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District