[Asterisk-Users] CVS HEAD 08-11-2005 & Definity G3R

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Aug 11 12:57:48 MST 2005

Is anybody currently running a Definity G3 connected to Asterisk via PRI
and a TN464?

I've upgraded today and it would appear that caller id info coming
across the PRI from the Definity is no longer showing up on the SIP phones.

Caller id info from the SIP phones to the Definity is working fine.

I'm going to be testing previous versions of Zaptel and Libpri to find
the culprit and backtrack on that driver, just needed to know if I'm the
only one experiencing this.

Thanks,

Doug