[Asterisk-Users] Where to buy Sangoma cards?

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Thu Aug 11 09:30:24 MST 2005

Hello!

Sorry for cross posting this message but I am in urgent need for E1
cards from Sangoma.

My company develops a telephony network for a worlwide operating
company. The hardware - including the E1 cards - will be set up
delivered by local service companies for the different national offices.

As usual the insist of buying the cards by themself but seem to be
unable to locate a dealer in their country. ;-)

Can somebody tell me where to buy Sangoma ISDN cards in different
countries or is there a list of local resellers somewhere?

Thanks in advance
Chris

PS: We are planning to deploy the systems on a BSD base so afaik Digium
cards are no option at this time. :-( Correct me if I am wrong.