[Asterisk-Users] re: how to set the voice message as email attachment ?

Gurminder Arora gurmi.linux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:16:39 MST 2005

I think you can add these lines in voicemail.conf

emailsubject=[VMBOX]:New message ${VM_DATE}
emailbody=Hello ${VM_NAME}:\n\tYou have a new voice
message.\n\tMessage Duration: ${VM_DUR} mins\n\tCaller ID:
${VM_CALLERID}\n\t( !)\n\t Date: ${VM_DATE}. \nThanks!\n--The Netlabs
SoftCall Service\n
filename='voicemail'
attach=yes
saycid=yes