[Asterisk-Users] Comedian mail ignores mailbox greetings

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Aug 11 05:04:38 MST 2005

Hello:

  We just upgraded to the CVS HEAD release of Asterisk. We migrated over
configuration files from our previous system and most things work as
expected. On issue is that a caller does not get the mailbox specific
greetings
when they are redirected to voicemail. Instead they get the general system
default greeting. Individual users can record a custom greeting and it is
stored in their mailbox but Comedian mail seems to ignore it.

  Any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks,Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering