[Asterisk-Users] MS Live Communication Server

Jacky jacky.tw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 04:31:16 MST 2005

LCS 2005 just support SIP TCP or TLS right now.
so you must patch asterisk chan_sip.c support TCP,
look http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4903

I have successful call to asterisk's SIP peer or PSTN use Office
Communicator 2005(sign-in my LCS 2005)
but I can't use Dial(SIP/username at lcs.domain) , let asterisk's SIP user invite
LCS's user.

Need any input.