[Asterisk-Users] Ignoring the called number in the INVITE message

Tomáš Komárek tomas.komarek at col.cz
Thu Aug 11 03:01:17 MST 2005

Hello,

I've got such a problem. I'm configuring Asterisk as a backup server, if
call to the first one fails.

My problem is, that the redirection from the sending machine work so,
that in the INVITE line of the INVITE message is the presentation number
of the Asterisk server and in the To line is the real called number.

So I need to setup Asterisk so, that it will ignore the number in the
INVITE line and takes care about the To line.

Thanks a lot for the advices

Tomas