[Asterisk-Users] No speech path

arnab.dey at wipro.com arnab.dey at wipro.com
Wed Aug 10 23:33:20 MST 2005

Hi,

I am having the following call configuration,

Xlite ---> VOCAL ---> Asterisk ---> Extension (Xlite)

I am able to call from the Xlite SIP phone (registered with VOCAL) to
the extension registered with Asterisk. I hear a ring bank and the call
gets connected. But speech path is not established for some reason.

Even, I tried out the following configuration,

Extension1 (Xlite) ---> Asterisk ---> Extension2 (Xlite)

Even here, I face the same problem (no speech path on answering the
call).

I checked and re-checked my sip.conf and extensions.conf file. Everyting
seems proper. Also, I have not come across anybody, who has faced a
similar problem.

Any help / information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Arnab.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately