[Asterisk-Users] ZAP bchan and dchan HELP!!

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:32:26 MST 2005

Where are the d chans in the trunk group? Which chan?

Here is the example from the zapata.conf.sample

;
; Trunk groups are used for NFAS or GR-303 connections.
;
; Group: Defines a trunk group.
;        group => <trunkgroup>,<dchannel>[,<backup1>...]
;
;        trunkgroup  is the numerical trunk group to create
;        dchannel    is the zap channel which will have the
;                    d-channel for the trunk.
;        backup1     is an optional list of backup d-channels.
;
;trunkgroup => 1,24,48
;
; Spanmap: Associates a span with a trunk group
;        spanmap => <zapspan>,<trunkgroup>[,<logicalspan>]
;
;        zapspan     is the zap span number to associate
;        trunkgroup  is the trunkgroup (specified above) for the mapping
;        logicalspan is the logical span number within the trunk group to
use.
;                    if unspecified, no logical span number is used.
;
;spanmap => 1,1,1
;spanmap => 2,1,2
;spanmap => 3,1,3
;spanmap => 4,1,4

Based on your info below, are 191 and 192 the d chans - primary and backup
respectively?