[Asterisk-Users] Waring problem with different brand phone

Lokesh kumar lokeshkumar80 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 10 11:24:26 MST 2005

Hi,
Every body,

I am running asterisk successfully, with Cisco SIP and
different brand SIP phone. I can make and recieve
calls between the 2 different brand phone. But I am
getting warning at my Asterisk Server like [Aug 10
19:21:17 WARNING[3883]: chan_sip.c:6932
handle_response: Host '192.168.33.11' does not
implement 'NOTIFY'], I had did checked every thing in
my SIP phone , but i didn't find out any option
through which i can stop this warning. So, please help
me any of you is having idea of probable cause of
sending this warning with SIP phone.
Regards
Lokesh
Portugal