[Asterisk-Users] Vonage Click-2-Call

Douglas Logan tembenite at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:56:59 MST 2005

I ran into this on the net today, and thought it could have some
interesting implications for Asterisks/Vonage integration. It seems
integrating this with Vonage/Asterisks server could allow you to have
Vonage call you, give you a dial-tone, and call out a different line.
(Or other such uses). I thought it might be useful to post here, so
people could use their imaginiations and perhaps come up with better
possible uses of this.

Feature Described Here
http://www.vonage.com/features.php?feature=click_2_call

Open Source Firefox Extension That Uses Click-2-Call
http://mcgrof.com/firefox/c2c/

Doug Logan