[Asterisk-Users] TDM40B and weird analog problem

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Wed Aug 10 10:41:56 MST 2005

How did you set up the zaptel cards originally? Have you run
genzaptelconf? Did you remember to plug in a power adapter to the TDM
card?

Also, to clarify, if you plug a cordless phone into port1 of the FXS
card and pick up the phone to dial, all of the other ports on the FXS
card ring? This is before you dial?

Does the incoming FXO card's ports work fine? Incoming calls are routed
properly?
Have you tried removing the ring group and testing then?

Tom