[Asterisk-Users] Connection Asterisk- Panasonic TDA200

Alex Ternero alext at wi-net.net
Tue Aug 9 10:02:18 MST 2005

Someone can help me in the configuration between Panasonic TDA200 and
Asterisk via TE110P and Panasonic E1-PRI Card???

I get the connection, but the problem is : From Panasonic extensions ,
cannot make calls to SIP Phones???.

>From SIP I can make calls to Panasonic extensions ,and PSTN .

The connection is:

Asterisk  TE 110P------------>>>Panasonic E1-Panasonic E1----------->>>PSTN
E1

Thanks

Alex

                       Insert a catchy tag line here

                        Alex Ternero H.
                        Gerente Tecnico  Winet Peru
                        Antequera 777 Piso 10
                        alext at wi-net.net  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  511-2228000
                              511-2228000
                              511-97522329

            Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?