[Asterisk-Users] audio fading in and out?

1 2 vortex_0_o at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 09:32:16 MST 2005

Hi

I am trying to find a possible cause of 'audio fading in and out' which effects about 0.1% to
0.15% of calls placed to a voip provider for termination. (I am using SIP & alaw throughout in
this case)

I don't believe this to be something that is network / jitter etc related (?) and looking at
historical posts this may be a telco issue (voltage?) at the voip provider gateway.

Any thoughts on this appreciated.

Thanks