[Asterisk-Users] will a firewall slow down asterisk?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Wed Aug 10 09:04:29 MST 2005

That should not be a problem.  My users conference using a voip line
from an ITSP so at any time there may be 4-8 calls passing over the
firewall and terminating in the MeetMe conference.  It works great.  I
would recommend Pix BTW.  Linksys would be my next rec.  But hey, they
are both Cisco now...  8)

Cheers,