[Asterisk-Users] dialplan defenition

Jason Walker desktophero at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:20:27 MST 2005

For ZAP cards, you can tell Asterisk to answer calls immediately across
trunks. Does CAPI have the same type of setting? I am not familiar with
Asterisk and CAPI so I am not sure of the options.

In Zapata.conf, setting immediate=yes will make the call drop into the 's'
extension of the context. Setting immediate=no is supposed to make Asterisk
wait until a valid extension is dialed (I have had little to no success with
this portion of the setting).

If you can change a similar setting for CAPI, you should be able to drop
into a non-variable extension in the context (ie. <> i, s, t, etc.).