[Asterisk-Users] App_Queue strategy=ringallfree (feature request, possible bounty)

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Aug 10 08:14:32 MST 2005

Hello everyone,

	I have just noticed a fairly obvious feature that it looks like many
people have been looking for...

	If you have a queue defined with strategy=ringall, members of the queue
will still get incoming calls when they are already on a call (call
waiting).  The only solution that has ever worked is incominglimit=1 in
sip.conf.  The problem there is that it obviously disables call waiting
for the SIP peer globally, not just for the queue.

	Not having looked at the code (like I could make much sense out of it
anyways), how hard would it be to add something like
strategy=ringallfree, where only members of the queue not already on a
call from that queue will receive incoming calls?

	Perhaps this is something for a bounty, is anyone else interested?

--
Kristian Kielhofner