[Asterisk-Users] Need some statistics & facts

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:53:38 MST 2005

According to the CIA world factbook there are 800 million landlines in
use and about 6.4 billion people. This makes more sense than 800
billion. there are probably at least an equal number of cellular
telephones in use as well, but i have no idea how one would go about
getting those numbers (except maybe taking large countries and
starting to add).

http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/xx.html

-yair