[Asterisk-Users] call "load balancing"

Alex user.ast at uwp.ch
Tue Aug 9 21:33:05 MST 2005

I am doing traffic shaping with a open source linux firewall
http://www.ipcop.org/

and since i have traffic shaping configured my 3 VoIP lines work great.

I am not using Asterix yet but I will go to as soon as I have the time
to work myself into it.

If anybody can tell me where the best information is to get a start on
it, I would greatly appreciate it.

alex