[Asterisk-Users] Com-On-Air (PCI/PCMCIA) chan drivers?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Aug 9 15:56:44 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 21:56 +0200, Francesco Peeters wrote:
> Does anybody know whether somebody ever implemented (linux) drivers or
> a chan component for the Com-On-Air cards, or is the only way to make
> it work the use of a Windows box as Dect to SIP gateway for *? (Or
> does it work at all?)

If you can find sufficient documentation I'd be interested in writing
them. Even the web site seemed to be dead last time I looked -- I ended
up just buying a cheap Siemens ISDN DECT base station and HFC-PCI card
on eBay, which between them do the job almost as well for a total of
about €30.

--
dwmw2