[Asterisk-Users] Incoming call #2 sent to VM immediately when already on phone with incoming.

Min Hwan Chang minchang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:56:43 MST 2005

I'm having this problem where if the phone is ringing from
IncomingCall #1,  IC#2 will be immediately sent to VM.  Is there
somethign wrong with my dial plan?  I currently have 4 incoming lines
going into a TDM400 with the group set to g0.

Could it be that the way I've set this up, if any of the phones are
busy, it goes immediately to VM?

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,2,Wait(1)
exten => s,3,Dial(${PHONE1}&${PHONE2}&${PHONE3},50,r)
exten => s,4,Wait(1)
exten => s,5,Voicemail,u203
exten => s,6,Voicemail,b203
exten => s,7,Hangup()