[Asterisk-Users] Build on Itanium fails

Asterisk asterisk at govarion.com
Tue Aug 9 13:56:26 MST 2005

Jose,

It might help to have a look at the debian SOURCE package for Asterisk.
Here is the Debian DIFF File
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/asterisk/asterisk_1.0.7.dfsg.1-2.diff.gz

They've obviously been successful in compiling it for Itanium - maybe something obvious will jump out.
I wish I had time to look it over myself, as I'd normally be happy to help, but unfortunately, today I'm just too busy.

Best Regards
Ben

>>As they have build Debian packages for Itanium I was hoping that
>>somebody would have experience with compiling on Itanium and could
>>give me some pointers.

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.govarion.com