[Asterisk-Users] X100P Wildcard - Hassle free clone?

Douglas Logan tembenite at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:02:59 MST 2005

Now that the X100P is no longer being offered by Digium, what is the
best solution? I seem to have run into a few posts where people talk
about problems they've had with their X100P clone cards (dropping
calls, echos, etc) other people seem to not have any problems.

Of the three chipsets that will work: Intel 537EP, Ambient MD3200, and
Motorola 62802 (as seen here
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=X100P+clone ) Is one of
them more stable than another? What modem cards have you had the best
luck with? Are there any ones to stay away from?

I'll be using this for home use, so absolute reliability is not
necissary. As a result I'd like to stay ~20 or less, and get the best
quality I can for this price range. Thanks!

Doug Logan