[Asterisk-Users] QoS General Question

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Tue Aug 9 10:54:20 MST 2005

Half duplex by itself doesn't hurt (depends in number of calls and etc
really, but anyway...)
What is a killer for VOIP is duplex mismatch.
If you have autonegotiation enabled, and your peer (the switch ?) has
autoneg off, and 100/Full-duplex hard coded, you WILL have a duplex
mismatch.
And this is as per the spec