[Asterisk-Users] SNOM Hint for MeetMe

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Tue Aug 9 10:41:49 MST 2005

Actually, this was a bit tougher in HEAD due to the new ast_channel_tech
& register methods.
I've re-written/patched the app_devstate.c file to allow the toggle of
any parameter in order to make the light go on/off with the SNOM phones.
This works as of HEAD today (08/09/2005):

Thanks for the info Klaus!

--Dustin