[Asterisk-Users] Stun support

Rajeew Kumar Singh rajeewsingh at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Aug 9 04:49:06 MST 2005

Hi Eric,
How one can make outgoing call to a SIP user sitting in the Internet when
Asterisk is not configured with Outbound Proxy to  some SIP Proxy server on
the Internet for this simple scenario ?

SIP UA A ------- Asterisk -------NAT-------Internet----------- SIP UA B
I know if Asterisk is configured with Outbound proxy sitting in the
Internet, it will work.
What will happen when it is not configured with that?

Thanks in advance
Rajeew